There was a question in stackoverflow on how to do code coverage in JS with Chutzpah. This is just a short blog on how I did it.
1. First download Chutzpah from codeplex.
2. Now extract it and do the following.
– I extracted chutzpah in the below path.
– And the location of my js files is here.
– So, below is how I do code coverage using the chutzpah’s console.
– And yes of course the result.
Nice isn’t it!!!
I will be bloggin everyday from .net,java,python,LAMP,MEAN and all other important topics. This is my way of challenging my self and not become stagnant with just 1 programming/scripting language.
Please also check my site www.francorobles.com if you want to know more about me.