And if you want to integrate it with visual studio with a test runner, let’s use another open source tool
1. Okay first let’s add our test runner to visual studio.
– Go to Tools > Extensions and updates and search for Chutzpah
– Now you should see 2 results. The first one is the Test Adapter and the second is an addition to the context menu. Download them both.
2. Lets get Jasmine using from Github.
– Go to your github command line and clone it from https://github.com/pivotal/jasmine.git. And add a reference to Jasmine into your solution.
– Now that I have Jasmine, and with the help of Chutzpah. I can now create a simple test run in test explorer.